With an ever-growing tourism market, the number of hotels on the island is constantly on the rise. Each hotel, be it a resort on the coast or cozy bed and breakfast in the heart of the city, strives to define a unique style for itself. Joinwell can help achieve that, through manufacture of tailored furniture ensuring that the hotel is like no other and that space is maximized to its full potential.
We’re not new to this.
Since the sixties Joinwell has been involved in a variety of commercial projects, including the design, production and installation of bespoke furniture for the leisure market.
- We have worked with most of the leading hotels on the island, supplying guest rooms for over 20 hotels;
- We have designed signature pieces for prominent public areas including reception counters and desks, bar counters, and furniture for the hotel’s Presidential Suite. Such pieces are required to be hard-wearing for everyday use, yet unique and in keeping with the setting;
- Our portfolio includes upholstery – we have produced a number of lounge armchairs and sofas for hotel lobbies;
- Major projects include almost all the 5 star hotels on the Island including Hilton Malta, The Westin Dragonara, The Intercontinental and The Corinthia in Tripoli, Libya.
Other Commercial Projects
Our portfolio also includes a number of retail establishments where we have built custom displays for specific products. A case in point was the display cabinets for Campo Marzio, an Italian design company selling high-end stationery and leather products. Other projects include various pieces for branches within the Frank Salt Real Estate group, the Children’s ward within the Oncology Section of the Mater Dei Hospital and a number of catering establishments.
Joinwell’s reputation for design and durability extends to the marine industry, where for 15 years we have been designing, manufacturing and installing fine quality tailored furniture for luxury yachts. Some of the finest yachts in the Med have used Joinwell’s skills to re-polish furniture, re-upholster chairs and install complete cabins including galleys, staterooms, crew and guest cabins.
We offer a complete solution including
- Full mock up CAD drawings
- Installation of 3D dummy furniture in cardboard or polystyrene on site to ensure fit
- Manufacture using different veneers and solids to the customers’ choice
- Finishing to the highest specifications.
Our experience spans over 30 super yachts, including complete refurbishments from hull upwards. Our highly skilled carpenters can build bulkheads, decking and flooring, install carpeting, and manufacture and install furniture. Over the years we have built a network of partners who we work closely with on such projects, ranging from surveyors who we work with in relation to health and safety regulations and fire certification, to architects and designers who have worked with us on a range of projects in the marine sector.
Here’s how we can help
Whether you’re setting up your new business, planning a refurbishment or need to develop an existing project, Joinwell’s expert hand can guide you through the process to ensure a smooth running from beginning to end. With our reputation in our stride, a great team for a backbone and our passion for furniture design, we look forward to working on your project and turning it into another successful relationship.