****THE POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED***
We are currently receiving applications for the positions of Draughtsperson and Accounts Clerk to join our team.
Interested? If you have what it takes, get in touch!
DRAUGHTSPERSON / PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
Joinwell Group of Companies is seeking to recruit the skills of a Draughtsperson / Production Assistant for its joinery operations.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the role consists of assisting the manager with the design of furniture for bespoke commissions and prepare drawings and other elements required for production.
The chosen candidate must have good working knowledge of ACAD software and must be willing to work flexibly within a team.
Our Finance Department is seeking the talents of an Accounts Clerk on full time basis. Main responsibilities include:
- Updating of purchasing ledgers;
- Updating of sales ledgers;
- Post any stock adjustments, requisitions or other accounting documents to appropriate ledgers;
- Assist in the analysis of accounts as required;
- Carry out stock take and reconciliations in the various sections;
- Issue payments to suppliers;
- Generation and distribution of periodic statements of accounts;
- Assisting in ad-hoc tasks assigned by Accountant when requested.
The desired applicant will:
- Have a minimum ‘O’ level qualification in accounting;
- Be a good communicator and organised;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Be ready to work flexibly in a team;
- Have some experience in a similar position.
Interested candidates must apply by sending in their Curriculum Vitae along with an application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joinwell Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.